Inspiration from Recent Cabo Weddings
andrea camarena a travel destination photographer based in mexico
Hello babies this is me, the person behind the camera
As a master photographer with over 10 years of experience capturing timeless moments in the stunning location of Los Cabos, I am Andrea Camarena.
Photography has been my passion for the last 10 years and getting to work in what I love most is a dream come true.
I love capturing different stories and every person involved in it, my goal with my wedding photography is bringing your vision to life. I am a passionate of capturing small moments, such as your mother crying, your grandma showing her moves on the dance floor, your friend smile while they see you on your first dance and so many more.
GUIDE TO YOUR LOS CABOS WEDDING
7. Cultural Touches: Incorporate Mariachi bands, papel picado, and local crafts for a touch of Mexican culture.
8. Local Cuisine: Infuse your menu with Baja California's vibrant flavors, showcasing fresh seafood and traditional Mexican dishes.
9. Communication with Guests: Keep guests informed about travel logistics, local customs, and planned activities.
10. Relax and Enjoy: Embrace the laid-back atmosphere, creating lasting memories in Los Cabos.
11. Ideal Venue: Consider Paradero Hotel in Todos Santos for rustic elegance and personalized service, perfect for an intimate and romantic wedding.
And when it comes to choosing the perfect venue, look no further than Paradero Hotel in Todos Santos. This charming oasis in the heart of town offers a unique blend of rustic elegance and personalized service, making it an ideal setting for an intimate and romantic wedding.
Embark on your journey of love in the breathtaking landscapes of Los Cabos – a destination that promises not just a wedding but a celebration of a lifetime. Here are some recommendations to make your special day in Los Cabos truly unforgettable:
1. Ceremony Timing: Finish your ceremony just before the golden hour for beautiful photos in soft, natural light.
2. Weather Awareness: Opt for a dry season wedding (December to April) to avoid hurricane season.
3. Legalities: Understand Mexican destination wedding requirements, such as marriage licenses and documentation.
4. Photographer Advice: When selecting a photographer for your Los Cabos wedding, prioritize experience and find someone who truly comprehends your vision. This ensures that your investment in capturing lifelong memories aligns seamlessly with your expectations.
5. Venue Selection: Choose from diverse venues in Los Cabos, from beachfront resorts to historic churches.
6. Adventure Options: Add excitement with pre-wedding snorkeling or post-wedding zip-lining adventures.